Advertisement

Disneyland After Dark: Grad Nite Reunion '22 at Disney California Adventure

Personal confession time: I did not actually attend my own Grad Night, held at Disneyland. There are a list of reasons I could give to explain why not, but none of them really matter anymore, especially when I can attend the Grad Nite Reunion event at Disney California Adventure park as part of the Disneyland After Dark series of themed events, which I very much did. The After Dark events, some taking place in Disneyland and some taking place in DCA, have become very popular, celebrating everything from Star Wars to Disney villains to Pixar characters to Disney sweethearts, and I was excited to snag an invite for Collider to check out the inaugural graduation themed evening, running from 8pm until midnight.



from Collider - Feed https://ift.tt/DhiyJ6A
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments